Louisiana Revised Statue 27:85 prohibits person under the age of 21 from entering the designated gaming area. Violation of this provision is a crime punishable by imprisonment for not more than six months or fine not more than five hundred dollars ($500).Children under the age of 18 may not be left unattended on the premises. Law enforcement authorities will be notified of unattended children under age 18.Churchill Downs Louisiana Horseracing Company, LLC is also committed to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for its patrons and employees. As part of this commitment, Churchill Downs Louisiana Horseracing Company, LLC advocates the responsible consumption of alcohol by patrons while in the Slot Facility (“Premises”). The following organizations provide support or maintain programs designed specifically for people with gambling problems. National Helpline for Problem and Compulsive Gambling 1-800-522-4700 Additional helpful information is available on these web sites:
1. National Council on Problem Gambling, States Councils and Affiliates which include links to its states affiliates
3. The Institute for Research on Pathological Gambling and Related Disorders at Harvard Medical School
4. American Gaming Association
5. Gamblers Anonymous
6. National Center for Responsible Gaming
7. Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling – Reece Middleton, MA, LAC, CCGC
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-877-770-STOP.