- Fair Grounds Racing Club
- Race Track Industry Program
- Wagering Information
- Handicap Weights
- Condition Book
- Green Pastures & Horse Rescue
- OTB/Video Poker
Hours of Operation for Jazz Fest 2017
The Slots and the OTB at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots will be open for business every evening during the annual New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival Presented by Shell, also known as Jazz Fest, April 28-30 and May 4-7. Even though the Slots and Simulcasting will suspend play during the day, Jazz Fest visitors are invited to join in the after-party fun at Fair Grounds as music-filled afternoons segue into thrilling New Orleans evenings.
As a longtime partner and friend to Jazz Fest, we look forward to another incredible year of food, fun and amazing entertainment.
The following information and map below should assist in guiding you to the Slot Facility during the Festival dates.
Live Show Days (Friday, April 28 - Sunday, April 30 & Thursday, May 4 - Sunday, May 7):
• At 6:30pm, a special set of gates will open directly next to the Main Gate on Gentilly Blvd. for Walk-in Traffic.
• At approximately 8:00pm, the Gentilly (Horsemen’s) Gates closest to the Horse Barns will open for Slot Customer Car Traffic. Shuttles will be provided from designated Parking Areas.
Non-Show Days (Monday, May 1 - Wednesday, May 3)
• Regular Hours of Operation will occur.
Please see map for entry details.
All Fair Grounds OTB & Casino locations throughout the metro area will maintain their regular hours every day, including Kentucky Oaks Day and Kentucky Derby Day.
The Fair Grounds OTB & Casino network spans 11 locations throughout Southeast Louisiana: Boutte/Luling, Chalmette, Covington, Elmwood, Gretna, Houma, Kenner, LaPlace, Metairie, Thibodaux and Westwego.
For more information on Fair Grounds OTB & Casino locations and hours, click here.